Kink The Stinger Electro Play Wand
- Moderate Sting
- Simple Push-Button Operation
- Creates Mildly Painful or Tickling Sensations
- Loud Crackling Sound and Visible Spark
- Stimulates Multiple Senses
- Non-Conductive Rubber Grip
- Leaves No Visible Effects
- Suitable for New and Experienced E-Stim Players
Out of stock
Shipping Info -United States (US)
Just 15.05$ More For Free Shipping Along With This Product. You Can Do It!
- Free Shipping (International Tracked) Over 50 EUR : 3 to 7 Working Days
- International Tracked : 3 - 5 Working Days - 17.64$
- DPD International : 1 - 3 Working Days - 27.08$
- Full discretion
- Free gift with every order over 120$
- Fast and professional customer service
- Safe Payments - PCI Security Standards
Out of stock
Motivation comes in many forms. This cattle prod-style electro play wand creates different sensations specific to the area it’s applied with a light zap perfect for training or teasing.
Tickling, tingling, and a moderate sting are all within the realm of possibility with the Stinger.
The Stinger’s handle features a non-slip, non-conductive rubber grip, and a safe but powerful current runs between two prongs at end of the contrasting red shaft.
Safe, sane, and consensual SSC is one of the values surrounding ethically acceptable behaviour in BDSM, kink, and alternative sexuality communities. Safe means that the risk of activities should be understood by all participants, taking all precautions to prevent accidents or injury. Sane is to undertake activities in a sensible and sane state of mind, understanding the difference between fantasy and reality. Consensual means that all parties have freely and fully consented to the activity and were in a sound state of mind.
|How to clean||
2 x AA, None
Non-Conductive Rubber Grip